Zoominfo is an American software-as-a-service (SaaS) company founded by Henry Schuck and Kirk Brown in 2007. The company sells access to the most comprehensive B2B database in the world to help sales and marketing teams better communicate with prospects. Zoominfo held an IPO in June 2020 raising $935 million. Like similar software companies that are valuable to remote teams, demand for the Zoominfo platform increased because of the coronavirus pandemic. It is now used by over 20,000 businesses, with clients including T-Mobile, Zoom, Amazon, and Google.
UpLead is a tool sales teams can use to build a clean prospect list that is free of inaccurate or inappropriate leads. In fact, UpLead is the only prospect company that offers a 95% or more accuracy guarantee.
Features include real-time email verification, technology tracking, email pattern intelligence, and integration with Salesforce and twelve other CRM platforms.
Lead411 describes itself as the “premier source for verified lead data that you just can’t find anywhere else.” The platform offers sales and marketing services, recruiting, and also allows clients to sell into software-as-a-service or technology stacks.
Some of Lead411’s clients include Toyota, Pfizer, Hewlett Packard, Deloitte, and Samsung.
LinkedIn Sales Navigator
LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a solution for individual sales representatives and companies with more than seventy such representatives on their payroll. Both groups can leverage the power and reach of the core LinkedIn professional network.
The platform is used by more than 80% of the Forbes Cloud 100 list of companies, including SAP, PayPal, and commercial real estate firm JLL.
Visual Visitor is a B2B sales intelligence platform that allows clients to accelerate their sales pipeline and land more deals in less time. With 36% of sales awarded to the vendor that responds first, the company sees its platform as crucial in dynamic markets.
Visual Visitor boasts a database with over 540 million contacts and encourages sales teams to ask themselves four critical questions:
- Who is shopping for the product or service?
- Who should then be contacted?
- Who is interested and how can anonymous visitors be identified?
- Who is opening and then reading sales proposals and emails?
Lusha helps more than 280,000 companies connect with their prospects and increase their revenue by converting more leads.
The platform provides access to more than 100 million business profiles and 15 million company profiles. Unlike Zoominfo, Lusha users can remain on a free plan indefinitely with five free contacts provided each month.
Some of Lusha’s major clients include Dropbox, Uber, Microsoft, and Facebook.
- Zoominfo is an American software-as-a-service (SaaS) company founded by Henry Schuck and Kirk Brown in 2007.
- Zoominfo’s competitors include UpLead, a company that offers accurate prospect lists and integration with multiple CRM platforms. There is also Lead411, a source of lead data the company claims cannot be found anywhere else.
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a Zoominfo competitor where clients can leverage its existing professional network. The same can also be said for Lusha, with millions of available profiles and an impressive customer list.
Main Free Guides:
- Business Models
- Business Competition
- Business Strategy
- Business Development
- Digital Business Models
- Distribution Channels
- Marketing Strategy
- Platform Business Models
- Revenue Models
- Tech Business Models
- Blockchain Business Models Framework
Competitors Case Studies
Read Next: Business Competition, Direct vs. Indirect Competition