The profit margin is a profitability financial ratio, given by the net income divided by the net sales, and multiplied by a hundred. That is expressed as a percentage. That is a key profitability measure as combined with other financial metrics, it helps assess the overall viability of a business model.
Connected Financial Concepts
- Accounting Equation
- Financial Statements In A Nutshell
- Cash Flow Statement In A Nutshell
- How To Read A Balance Sheet Like An Expert
- Income Statement In A Nutshell
- What is a Moat?
- Gross Margin In A Nutshell
- Profit Margin In A Nutshell
Connected Video Lectures