ROCE stands for Return on capital employed. That is a financial ratio used to measure the profitability of a company taking into account the assets the company acquired. In short, that helps to assess whether the company is efficiently acquiring assets, and as those assets are acquired they help the company become more profitable.
Connected Financial Concepts
- Accounting Equation
- Financial Statements In A Nutshell
- Cash Flow Statement In A Nutshell
- How To Read A Balance Sheet Like An Expert
- Income Statement In A Nutshell
- What is a Moat?
- Gross Margin In A Nutshell
- Profit Margin In A Nutshell
Connected Video Lectures