- Revenue increased steadily from $485.65 billion in 2015 to $572.75 billion in 2022, indicating consistent growth in the company’s top line.
- Profits peaked at $16.18 billion in 2015 and have fluctuated since, with a low of $6.67 billion in 2019 and a slight uptick to $13.67 billion in 2022.
- The number of stores increased from 11,700 in 2018 to 11,400 in 2021, indicating a slight decline in the company’s brick-and-mortar presence.
- The number of customers has decreased steadily from 270 million in 2018 to 230 million in 2022, indicating a decline in the company’s customer base.
- The trend in profits shows a decline from 2015 to 2019, likely due to increased competition and changing consumer trends, followed by a significant increase in 2020, likely due to the impact of the pandemic on consumer behavior.
- The store trend shows a slight decline, also due to the company’s focus on expanding its online and e-commerce presence.