|Third-party sales||First-party sales|
Amazon’s mission is to be Earth’s most customer-centric company. Among the customers we’re focused on are small businesses and entrepreneurs. As we work to help them grow their businesses, we are making big investments: in our delivery network, data centers, AI research, robotics. Since 2011, we’ve invested tens of billions to help SMBs succeed working with Amazon. Amazon is inspired by the type of courage and inventiveness that makes entrepreneurs tick. And our customers benefit from the products, books, videos and skills they produce. We salute the millions of entrepreneurs, creators, and developers around the world whose impressive efforts are summarized in this report.
All you have to know about Amazon:
- Amazon Business Model
- History of Amazon
- Regret Minimization Framework
- Successful Types Of Business Models
- What Is Business Model Innovation And Why It Matters
- What Is the Receivables Turnover Ratio? How Amazon Receivables Management Helps Its Explosive Growth
- Amazon Case Study: Why from Product to Subscription You Need to “Swallow the Fish”
- What Is Cash Conversion Cycle? Amazon Cash Machine Business Model Explained
- Why Is AWS so Important for Amazon Future Business Growth?
- Amazon Flywheel: Amazon Virtuous Cycle In A Nutshell
- Amazon Value Proposition In A Nutshell
- Why Amazon Is Doubling Down On AWS
- The Economics Of The Amazon Seller Business In A Nutshell
- How Much Is Amazon Advertising Business Worth?
- What Is the Cost per First Stream Metric? Amazon Prime Video Revenue Model Explained
- Jeff Bezos Teaches You When Judgment Is Better Than Math And Data
- Alibaba vs. Amazon Compared in a Single Infographic
- Amazon Mission Statement and Vision Statement In A Nutshell