GAFA is an acronym for Google, Apple, , and . The term GAFA might have become extremely popular when France’s publishers and media started to use the concept to mean the tech monopolists that control a large chunk of global digital information and online commerce.
business model.has a diversified
Read: Amazon Business Model and Business Strategy
advertising business model. Almost all the makes money with an revenue comes from targeted advertising.
When looking at the Apple Business Model, it is easy to assume that it is solely a product company, which sells devices that are beautifully crafted.
However, there would have been no success for the Mac without its OS operating system.
There would not have been iPod success without iTunes. And no success for iPhones without the Apple Store.
Other business resources:
- Successful Types of Business Models You Need to Know
- The Complete Guide To Business Development
- Business Strategy: Definition, Examples, And Case Studies
- What Is a Business Model Canvas? Business Model Canvas Explained
- What Is a Value Proposition?
- What Is Market Segmentation?
- Marketing Strategy: Definition, Types, And Examples
- Marketing vs. Sales
- How To Write A Mission Statement
- What is Growth Hacking?