Let’s see what it means!
Uber business model has become one of the most mentioned in the business world, as it managed to change the way mobility works. While Uber still represents a small percentage of the global mobility market, it is still an incredible case to look at.
When you build a new industry, market, and a whole new business model, you need to tweak it over and over to find a balance, which aligns value creation, with value capturing. As of now, Uber hasn’t found its balance yet, as the company is still unprofitable.
A Moonshot thinking approach
Source: Uber Financial Prospectus
- Massive network: consists of tens of millions of Drivers, consumers, restaurants, shippers, carriers, and dockless e-bikes and e-scooters, as well as underlying data, technology, and shared infrastructure
- Leading technology: proprietary marketplace, routing, and payments technologies
- Operational excellence: extensive market-specific knowledge to rapidly launch and scale products in cities
- And product expertise: contextual, intuitive interface, continually evolve features and functionality
- We do the right thing. Period.
- We build globally, we live locally.
- We are customer obsessed.
- We celebrate differences.
- We act like owners.
- We persevere.
- We value ideas over hierarchy.
- We make big bold bets.
- How Does Uber Make Money? Uber Business Model In A Nutshell
- Lyft Transportation-As-A-Service Business Model
- How Does Uber Eats Make Money? Uber Eats Business Model In A Nutshell
- Uber Business Strategy: Liquidity Network Effects To Spark Growth
- How Does HyreCar Make Money? HyreCar Business Model In A Nutshell
- How To Write A Mission Statement
- Walmart Mission Statement and Vision Statement In A Nutshell
- Nike Mission Statement and Vision Statement In A Nutshell
- Amazon Mission Statement and Vision Statement In A Nutshell
- Apple Mission Statement and Vision Statement In A Nutshell
- Google Mission Statement and Vision Statement In A Nutshell
Resources for your business:
- What Is a Business Model? 30 Successful Types of Business Models You Need to Know
- The Complete Guide To Business Development
- Business Strategy: Definition, Examples, And Case Studies
- What Is a Business Model Canvas? Business Model Canvas Explained
- Blitzscaling Business Model Innovation Canvas In A Nutshell
- What Is a Value Proposition? Value Proposition Canvas Explained
- What Is a Lean Startup Canvas? Lean Startup Canvas Explained
- What Is Market Segmentation? the Ultimate Guide to Market Segmentation
- Marketing Strategy: Definition, Types, And Examples
- Marketing vs. Sales: How to Use Sales Processes to Grow Your Business