- Product-Market Fit:
- Coined by Marc Andreessen, product-market fit is when a product or service satisfies a specific market’s needs, leading to traction and success for the company.
- Minimal Viable Product (MVP):
- The MVP approach involves creating a basic version of a product to validate market demand and reduce risk before investing further resources.
- Lean Methodology:
- The lean methodology originates from lean manufacturing and aims for continuous product development to meet customer needs efficiently.
- Kanban, a framework developed by Toyota, visualizes work in progress and helps optimize processes using just-in-time manufacturing.
- Blue Ocean Strategy:
- 5 Whys:
- The 5 Whys method is a problem-solving technique that seeks to identify the root cause of a problem by asking “why” multiple times.
- Pirate Funnel (AARRR):
- Coined by Dave McClure, the Pirate Funnel (AARRR) is a model that helps businesses understand metrics and channels at each stage of a user’s journey to becoming a customer and referrer.
- Growth Hacking:
- North Star Metric (NSM):
FourWeekMBA Business Toolbox
Main Free Guides: