NIKE’s footwear empire moves along three leading brands: NIKE, Jordan, and Converse. Through wholesale distribution, Nike generated $46.7 billion in revenue (comprising Jordan and Converse), primarily from footwear. Jordan passed $5 billion in revenue in 2022, and Converse generated over $2.3 billion in the same year.
The NIKE Brand is focused on the following:
- Performance athletic footwear,
- Accessories and services across Men’s, Women’s, and Kids’,
- These are amplified with a sport-inspired lifestyle.
The Jordan Brand is focused on inspiring footwear, which has become iconic for many.
Nike’s Business Model Highlights:
- Leading Brands:
- Revenue Streams:
- Individual Brand Performance:
- Product Categories:
- NIKE Brand offers a range of products including performance athletic footwear, apparel, equipment, accessories, and services across various categories (Men’s, Women’s, and Kids’).
- The brand also embraces a sport-inspired lifestyle approach.
- Jordan Brand Strategy:
- Emphasis on Footwear:
- Diverse Product Offerings:
- Nike’s product portfolio includes not only footwear and apparel but also equipment and accessories, offering a wide range of choices to consumers.
- Sport-Inspired Lifestyle:
- Nike extends beyond performance-oriented products, embracing a lifestyle approach that resonates with sport and fashion enthusiasts alike.
- Wholesale Distribution:
- Nike’s revenue is generated through wholesale distribution, indicating its widespread presence in various retail channels.
Read: Jordan Business Model.
Read: Converse Business Model.