Skechers is primarily owned by institutional investors like FMR (Fidelity) with 14.6% of Class A Shares, The Vanguard Group, and BlackRock with 8.9% and 8.5%, respectively of the same. Other institutional investors comprise Schechers Voting Trust, ArrowMark Colorado Holdings, and the Massachusetts Financial Services Co. Top individual shareholders comprise Robert Greenberg, founder, and CEO of the company, followed by Michael Greenberg, President, Co-Founder, both 30-year veterans of the footwear industry, which played a key role in the growth of Skechers since 1994.
- Primary Ownership by Institutional Investors:
- Skechers, a prominent footwear company, is primarily owned by various institutional investors.
- FMR (Fidelity) holds a significant ownership stake with 14.6% of Class A Shares.
- The Vanguard Group and BlackRock are also major institutional investors in Skechers, with ownership stakes of 8.9% and 8.5% respectively.
- Other Institutional Investors:
- In addition to FMR, The Vanguard Group, and BlackRock, other institutional investors play a role in owning shares of Skechers.
- These investors include Skechers Voting Trust, ArrowMark Colorado Holdings, and the Massachusetts Financial Services Co.
- Top Individual Shareholders:
- Key individuals who have contributed significantly to Skechers’ growth have substantial ownership stakes in the company.
- Robert Greenberg, the founder and CEO of Skechers, holds a prominent position among the top individual shareholders.
- Michael Greenberg, President and Co-Founder of Skechers, also has a notable ownership stake.
- Both Robert and Michael Greenberg have extensive experience in the footwear industry, contributing to Skechers’ success since its establishment in 1994.
Related Case Studies
Main Free Guides: