- PMESII-PT: PMESII-PT is a tool used by the United States Army for environmental scanning and monitoring in complex foreign countries. It helps organize large amounts of operational information.
- RFQ vs. RFP: RFQ (Request for Quotation) is used to gather pricing information of goods from potential vendors, while RFP (Request for Proposal) is used to gather information about services from potential contractors.
- Business Process Reengineering (BPR): BPR is the redesign of core business processes to improve productivity, quality, cost reduction, or cycle times. It gained popularity in the 1990s.
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs): KPIs are measurable values that determine whether an organization is achieving key objectives. Each company and industry will have its own specific KPIs.
- Use Case Modeling: Use case modeling describes the proposed functionality of a system from the user perspective and was developed by Ivar Jacobson in the 1980s.
- ICE Scoring: The ICE Scoring Model is an agile methodology that prioritizes features based on impact, confidence, and ease of implementation.
- Buy-a-Feature: The Buy-a-Feature Prioritization Model helps product teams identify features that customers value the most.
- Behavior-Driven Development (BDD): BDD provides examples of how software should behave in various scenarios, written in an easily understood, tested, and integrated format.
- Acceptance Test-Driven Development (ATDD): ATDD advocates writing automated tests from the user’s perspective to ensure that software meets the user’s requirements.
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL): ITIL is a framework designed to standardize IT services in a business, covering selection, planning, delivery, maintenance, and the overall lifecycle.
- DevOps Methodology: DevOps is a suite of practices, tools, and philosophies that combine software development and IT operations.
- Full Stack Development: Full stack developers are responsible for all segments of web development, including front end (user interface), back end (processes and database management), and end-to-end application development. They are considered versatile and capable of handling various aspects of development.
Main Free Guides: