Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk are among the wealthiest people in the world. As of May 2021, Bezos leads with a wealth of over $190 billion, primarily coming from the ownership of Amazon. In contrast, Elon Musk counted on a wealth of over $160 billion, largely thanks to the ownership of Tesla. In addition, both entrepreneurs are investing substantial efforts in space travel.
More about Amazon:
- Amazon Business Model
- What Is the Receivables Turnover Ratio? How Amazon Receivables Management Helps Its Explosive Growth
- Amazon Case Study: Why from Product to Subscription You Need to “Swallow the Fish”
- What Is Cash Conversion Cycle? Amazon Cash Machine Business Model Explained
- Why Is AWS so Important for Amazon Future Business Growth?
- Amazon Flywheel: Amazon Virtuous Cycle In A Nutshell
- Amazon Value Proposition In A Nutshell
- Why Amazon Is Doubling Down On AWS
- The Economics Of The Amazon Seller Business In A Nutshell
- How Much Is Amazon Advertising Business Worth?
- What Is the Cost per First Stream Metric? Amazon Prime Video Revenue Model Explained
- Jeff Bezos Teaches You When Judgment Is Better Than Math And Data
- Alibaba vs. Amazon Compared in a Single Infographic
- Amazon Mission Statement and Vision Statement In A Nutshell
More About Tesla:
Main Free Guides: