YouTube advertising machine-generated over $29 billion in advertising alone in 2022. Compared to over $28 billion in 2021.
As Alphabet’s CEO, Sundar Pichai, highlighted in a press release in 2021:
“Our investments in deep computer science, including artificial intelligence, ambient computing and cloud computing, provide a strong base for continued growth and new opportunities across Alphabet…I’m really pleased with our continued progress in Search and in building two of our newer growth areas — YouTube, already at $15 billion in annual ad revenue, and Cloud, which is now on a $10 billion revenue run rate…In 2019 we again delivered strong revenue growth, with revenues of $162 billion, up 18% year over year and up 20% on a constant currency basis…To provide further insight into our business and the opportunities ahead, we’re now disclosing our revenue on a more granular basis, including for Search, YouTube ads and Cloud.”
Related Business Models Case Studies
- Google Business Model
- How Does Google Make Money?
- How Does PayPal Make Money?
- How Does WhatsApp Make Money? WhatsApp Business Model Explained
- How Does Facebook Make Money? Facebook Hidden Revenue Business Model Explained
- Marketing vs. Sales: How to Use Sales Processes to Grow Your Business
- The Google of China: Baidu Business Model In A Nutshell
- Accenture Business Model In A Nutshell
- Salesforce: The Multi-Billion Dollar Subscription-Based CRM
- How Does Twitter Make Money? Twitter Business Model In A Nutshell
- How Does DuckDuckGo Make Money? DuckDuckGo Business Model Explained
- How Amazon Makes Money: Amazon Business Model in a Nutshell
- How Does Netflix Make Money? Netflix Business Model Explained