In 2022, LinkedIn generated over 54% of its revenues from talent solutions services.
While the remaining 45% was generated through marketing solutions.
Other Stats about LinkedIn:
- LinkedIn has more than 900 million members. Over 80% of these members are from outside the US.
- Newsletter creation was up 10X year-over-year in 2022.
- LinkedIn will offer more than 20,000 courses in 11 languages in 2022.
- More than 45% of hirers on LinkedIn explicitly use skills data to fill their roles.
- LinkedIn Marketing Solutions is a leader in B2B digital advertising, contributing to a good chunk of LinkedIn’s overall revenues.
LinkedIn has probably been one of the most successful business acquisitions of the last decade.
Indeed, bought by Microsoft for what seemed an astounding sum of money back in 2016 ($26.2 billion), if we look at LinkedIn alone today, the company might be worth at least twice that.
As of today, LinkedIn is among the most successful B2B advertising platforms.
This is how LinkedIn fits into Microsoft’s Business Model.
Read Next: LinkedIn Business Model.
Read Also: Microsoft Business Model, Who Owns Microsoft?, Microsoft Organizational Structure, Microsoft SWOT Analysis, Microsoft Mission Statement, Microsoft Acquisitions, Microsoft Subsidiaries, Bill Gates Companies.