|Online stores||Physical stores||Third-party seller services||Subscription services||AWS||Other (Ads)|
Amazon’s revenue model starts from its online stores, and it moves along other segments, such as third-party seller services (where Amazon takes care of fulfillment for third-party sellers on the platform), Amazon Prime, and Amazon subscriptions.
All you have to know about Amazon:
- Amazon Business Model
- Successful Types Of Business Models
- What Is Business Model Innovation And Why It Matters
- What Is the Receivables Turnover Ratio? How Amazon Receivables Management Helps Its Explosive Growth
- Amazon Case Study: Why from Product to Subscription You Need to “Swallow the Fish”
- What Is Cash Conversion Cycle? Amazon Cash Machine Business Model Explained
- Why Is AWS so Important for Amazon Future Business Growth?
- Amazon Flywheel: Amazon Virtuous Cycle In A Nutshell
- Amazon Value Proposition In A Nutshell
- Why Amazon Is Doubling Down On AWS
- The Economics Of The Amazon Seller Business In A Nutshell
- How Much Is Amazon Advertising Business Worth?
- What Is the Cost per First Stream Metric? Amazon Prime Video Revenue Model Explained
- Jeff Bezos Teaches You When Judgment Is Better Than Math And Data
- Alibaba vs. Amazon Compared in a Single Infographic
- Amazon Mission Statement and Vision Statement In A Nutshell