Andrew Grove was born in Hungary, but he moved to the US, where during the 1970s-80s became one of the most respected executives as he became the CEO of Intel Corporation, which he helped transition into one of the largest firms in the world, at his time. He invented the goal-setting method called OKR, which has become a standard for tech companies like Google. And now it is a major goal-setting model for many tech-driven organizations.
Read next: How Does Intel Make Money?
Resources for your business:
- Successful Types of Business Models You Need to Know
- Business Strategy: Definition, Examples, And Case Studies
- Marketing Strategy: Definition, Types, And Examples
- What Is OKR
Handpicked popular case studies from the site:
- The Power of Google Business Model in a Nutshell
- How Does Google Make Money? It’s Not Just Advertising!
- How Does DuckDuckGo Make Money? DuckDuckGo Business Model Explained
- How Amazon Makes Money: Amazon Business Model in a Nutshell
- How Does Netflix Make Money? Netflix Business Model Explained
- How Does Spotify Make Money? Spotify Business Model In A Nutshell
- The Trillion Dollar Company: Apple Business Model In A Nutshell
- DuckDuckGo: The [Former] Solopreneur That Is Beating Google at Its Game