‘Entrepreneurship’ is the act and art of being an entrepreneur or one who undertakes innovations or introducing new things, finance and business acumen in an effort to transform innovations into economic goods. This may result in new organizations or may be part of revitalizing mature organizations in response to a perceived opportunity.
Resources for your business:
- What Is a Business Model? 30 Successful Types of Business Models You Need to Know
- What Is a Business Model Canvas? Business Model Canvas Explained
- Marketing vs. Sales: How to Use Sales Processes to Grow Your Business
- What Is a Value Proposition? Value Proposition Canvas Explained
- What Is Business Development? The Complete Guide To Business Development