5+ Successful Types of Business Models You Need to Know

Ad-supported (subsidized) business model

Spotify is a two-sided marketplace where artists and music fans engage. Spotify has a free ad-supported service and a paid membership.

Affiliate Business Model

You’ll make money by merely featuring other products or services and getting a commission for that. Affiliate marketing done right can be a powerful source of income.

Agency-based business model

Neil Patel Digital is the SEO and digital marketing agency that allows Neil Patel to monetize its traffic primarily by offering free content and free marketing tools.

AIaaS business models

Artificial Intelligence as a Service (AlaaS) helps organizations incorporate artificial intelligence (AI) functionality without the associated expertise.

Barbell business model

A Barbell strategy consists of making sure that 90% of your capital is safe, and use the remaining 10%, or on risky investments.

Find out more business concepts at