Infographics have become one of the most potent tactics for content marketers. In fact, even though it takes time and it might cost to produce an in-depth infographic. Many love them because you can visually summarise entire subjects with a few visualizations. Also, infographics also have higher viral potential, as they get more shares through social media.
In this article, I want to show you five infographics from blog.kissmetrics.com that can help you get better at digital marketing and grow your business.
How colors affect conversion
Subtle cues often influence our behaviors in a way we don't ever realize. Colors are one of those factors that can affect conversion, therefore sales and revenues. The infographic below will help you out in assessing what colors will work best for you CTAs so that you will improve conversion rates.
How to get more likes on Facebook
A "Like" is the currency used on Facebook. It is important to remember that likes don't mean anything for a business bottom line. In fact, often measuring likes on Facebook, it's defined as a "vanity metric." However, for one thing, likes on Facebook are useful for improving the chances of getting your content go viral. Virality can help spread content faster. Thus, also growing sales and revenues for a business.
The infographic below shows how to get more likes to improve the chances of going viral:
Key metrics to focus on for a SaaS business
A SaaS business (or Software as a Service) is a competitive market. To make sure you keep growing it's important to tweak several processes and the product itself to make sure you keep the product-market fit as optimal as possible.
The infographic below shows some key SaaS metrics to focus on:
Source: SaaS Operating Metrics Uncovered
In which companies do the greatest Growth Hackers hang out?
Growth hacking has become an increasingly important discipline in the startup world. In fact, it allows to speed up growth through a scientific approach based on experimentation and tracking. Companies like Facebook, Google, Quora, and LinkedIn have among the best growth hacking teams. Those teams focus on specific aspects of the business.
The infographic below shows the interconnected world of Growth Hackers. Get this list and start to follow those people if you want to know what's so unique about growth hacking:
Why you should start using Quora for your digital marketing strategy!
Quora is a great platform where you can find any information. It is also the place you might want to look at to start building an audience around your brand.
The infographic below is a bit dated. However, the anatomy of Quora stays the same. Learn how Quora works and start using it now:
Handpicked related articles:
- How Does PayPal Make Money? The PayPal Mafia Business Model Explained
- How Does WhatsApp Make Money? WhatsApp Business Model Explained
- How Does Google Make Money? It’s Not Just Advertising!
- How Does Facebook Make Money? Facebook Hidden Revenue Business Model Explained
- Marketing vs. Sales: How to Use Sales Processes to Grow Your Business
- The Google of China: Baidu Business Model In A Nutshell
- Accenture Business Model In A Nutshell
- Salesforce: The Multi-Billion Dollar Subscription-Based CRM
- How Does Twitter Make Money? Twitter Business Model In A Nutshell
- How Does DuckDuckGo Make Money? DuckDuckGo Business Model Explained
- How Amazon Makes Money: Amazon Business Model in a Nutshell
- How Does Netflix Make Money? Netflix Business Model Explained
- How to Learn SEO Copywriting Basics Quickly
- How to Use Interactive Data Visualization Techniques to Make Your Blog Post Rock
- Advanced Social Selling: How to Use LinkedIn to Hack the Growth of Your Business
- Udemy Insights: How to Find Profitable Online Course Niches to Make Money Online
- Editorial Calendar: How to Use Google Trends for Your Content Strategy